Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm glad I have Bad Credit

Yes I just said that I'm "Glad" to have bad credit. I have had bad credit for the past 8 years, even though all my bad credit is from 8 years ago, I still have it and it has still impeded me from what I can assure you would be thousands upon thousands of dollars in debt! You see the problem with credit is that when you issue it, well people use it and use it plenty. It's kinda like giving children the option to have Christmas early, they don't need to have their presents now, but they would like them, they haven't earned their presents yet (by being good little boys and girls) but they promised they would be and will do extra chores around the house, promise! promise! What if the next month the kids call Santa, so jubilant by their early gifts of this year that they'd like to have next years gifts early too, and they promise to do even more chores and good deeds around the house!? Before you know it these kids have gifts up to their forties are fat on sugar cookies and Jimmy doesn't know what to do with his new shaving and cologne kit. In addition what if at the end of the year it turns out they were bad little boys and girls? What then? Well Santa (Chinese Banks) may want their presents back, but they've already used them up and Jimmy broke his! It turns out the kids had been skipping school to play with their early gifts, mouthing off to their parents, because hey who needs to behave? They've got gifts till their forties. Hmm maybe we should have just told them to wait till Christmas and behave like good boys and girls and earn their presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment